This version doesn’t include a complete timing system. Only the Nik-Nak PROSTAND is sold and if you want to measure time, it needs to be paired with a Prostart timing system (PRO-ST2, PRO-ST3 or you can directly buy one of our kits with the stand such as PROREACT-KIT or PROSPRINT-KIT)
NIK-NAK PROSTAND is our new 2024 product and it has been awaited for some time now. Trusted by famous US pro riders such as Olivia Armstrong and Drew Polk, this Sprint Stand is a great alternative to our Portables Gates thanks to its more compact volume and its innovative functions.
If you want to read all the advantages of this product, we invite you to check the main page Nik-Nak PROSTAND Sprint Stand talking about the sprint stand itself but also our timing system kits to benefit of all the capacities of this product.
This product is handcrafted in UK by a passionate of BMX Racing and we designed together a reliable, robust and innovative product which will considerably improve the way of training at the highest level of the sport.
- Premium product made in steel with a powder coating (Extremely robust)
- 4 rubber pads in contact with the ground (The stand does not slide or fell off)
- Automatic slide up of the stand after a sprint
- Inbuilt sensor to automatically start a new time or get a reaction time (With PROREACT-KIT / PROSPRINT-KIT)
- Different height position to adapt the stand from Expert size bike to Cruiser (13/16” difference)
- Fully compatible with all Prostart PROTRAINING 3 range (If you already have a timing system from us)
- Cardboard with foam packing
- Nik-Nak PROSTAND with inbuilt sensor and M12 Male connector ready to connect on all Prostart timing systems